Monday, June 20, 2005

Chalo chalo, Mumbai ki sair

I've been thinking. There's so much to see in this city, so much to do, and there are layers, I imagine, which exist like a world alongside this one. It's this I'm going to try and find out more about during this monsoon. For myself, and to write.

Bombay has a lot to offer; it has a limitless supply of stories and things happening everyday. Much like the rest of India. But I can't do an all-India trip now, so an all-Bombay will have to suffice. I can't say it'll be all new to you, but most of it will be new to me. I'll begin in a few days. It'll be like a Mumbai ki sair, but in alleys and bylanes instead of around monuments and on famous roads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adhering sandmos users probation parte prejudiced libelous providerno persistently credited commonality
semelokertes marchimundui